Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Perseverance/New Gear


I skated the 8:15 FS as usual. Not a bad skate, worked on moves for half an hour, FS for the other half. Spins, toe loop, salchow. Salchow.. eh. Spins, I got a couple that weren't bad. Toe loop, eh.

I bought some new skating gear, some warmup pants from Jerry's Skating Wear (the 365 fleece). I called them first and they told me they are unisex (one vendor claimed they were just for women). They are tight and stretchy and I did feel pretty energized wearing them... on the other hand they are not lined and it was COLD! At least 'til I warmed up a bit, after that it was more or less okay. I might explore wearing long johns or something under them though that would probably spoil the line... or maybe just wait 'til summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home