Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Leaving Portland


Just wanted to announce here that I will be relocating to Chandler, AZ at the end of the month.

My current plan is to leave Portland Monday Sept. 28th. I'll have my last skating lessons 9/21 (Sonya) and 9/22 (Kelli), last skate at club ice 9/25. I will be volunteering 9/12 at the Sherwood Invitational as I had promised.

While I'm excited to be moving back to Arizona, and the prospect of being close to my family and friends there, I will definitely miss the many, many wonderful people I've come to know here in Portland, and especially the many wonderful staff, coaches, skaters, and skater moms/dads at Sherwood and elsewhere in PDX. Thank you so much for your friendship and support over the last 3 and a half years. Skating is not so large a world, so I expect this is not so much "goodbye" as "so long for now". Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home