Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Figures Group Lesson #4


There were only 6 of us today and we each had our own circles -- much more manageable. All I can say about today is HURRAY!! I'm not sure why, but I did much, much better today than ever before! :-) I worked on FO8 and FI8 and was getting around the circle completely with good control... Kelli was impressed. Leone gave me some feedback on keeping my chest/core up. Kelli had me do my own circles instead of pre-drawn and I did pretty well. I would have been happy just to work on FO8 and FI8 the whole time (I was really into it, I was so happy) but toward the end of class Kelli told me to work on waltz-8. That was a jolt back to reality :-). Still, I'm really happy with my progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home