Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Zoo


I skated the afternoon public session as usual today. I was hoping that it wouldn't be crowded since it was a beyoootiful fall day outside. Well, it wasn't that crowded ... but the kids that were there were more rambunctious than usual so it was still difficult to get much done :-(.

Skated 1.25 hours in FS blades and a half hour in patch. My RFO edge is really giving me problems right now, I'm not sure what's up with that. I've been working on holding the exit from the 3-turn in the waltz-8 and it's really helping.

No lesson tomorrow, it's moved to Tuesday due to a scheduling issue. I have the morning off though and will be skating on public, hopefully it won't be too crowded. At least I'll be awake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home