Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Zoo


I skated the Sunday public session as usual. I was hoping that since the weather was sunny and warm it wouldn't be crowded, but there was a fairly substantial crowd (though I've certainly seen worse). The ice was rather rutted though, I assume from some hockey game or other :-(.

Skated about 2 hours total, 75 minutes in FS blades and 45 minutes in patch blades. Not much to report really, except that the waltz-8 is getting a little better. In my patch blades I was really skidding a lot on my FO edges, I don't know why. I'm blaming it on the ice :-).

No lesson tomorrow, it's moved to Tuesday due to a schedule conflict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home