Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Zoo


I skated for 1.5 hours at the Sunday public session at Shiny Rink. The first 45 minutes weren't too crowded, but after the Z-break (which they really didn't need, but who am I to complain?) it picked up a bit. This was the first time in quite a long time I'd skated a public session, and even longer since I'd skated a public at Shiny Rink. Skate buddies Amy and Christina were there, but no one else I knew.

Worked my LFI3s, BXOs and FXOs a bit, not much else. Amusing tidbit for the day -- while working my LFI3s at the end of the rink, a little girl skated by and said, "I'd give it an A+!". I had to smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home