Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Testing Observations


I got to observe some USFSA testing today at the rink. Unfortunately I overslept and missed some things I wanted to see -- a Senior MITF test, an Adult Bronze test, and Lauren's Juv FS test. Speaking of which, CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN! on passing her test.

I did get to see an Adult Silver MITF and a bunch of Juv and Pre-Juv tests. It's interesting to compare the Silver test with the others since many of the same Moves are on them. Oftentimes I'll watch a test and think, "mine are that good" -- but I don't really know. I know how they feel to me, but of course I don't know what they would look like to the judges. I was videotaped once about 2 years ago and it was pretty disturbing. Maybe I should do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home