Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Skate Update


I ran down to the rink this morning and got to try on my new boots! They are very snug... I'm not used to them being that snug, but that's probably because my current boots are waaay too big for me! Anyway, they are a good fit. They are going to waterproof/seal/etc. for me, then on Thursday I need to drop off my old skates so they can change the blades over. They said that I should have them Saturday 4/7, and if I want they will heat 'em up in the oven again and then I can skate the 9:50 FS session, so I can start breaking 'em in... sounds good to me!

I also had time to get my blades sharpened, yay! I was way overdue.

After that I had a quick lunch with skate buddy Amy, then off I went for the rest of my day.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Blades of Glory! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home