Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Farewell To Tucson


Today was my last skate in Tucson (as a resident). *sigh* I got about 75 minutes of skating in at adult session. Worked FXOs, BXOs, edges, 3s, stroking. Did my 5 Salchows and 10 waltz jumps. I'm really pleased with my progress on the waltz jump -- the prep has really improved so it's not so clunky or awkward and there is a certain amount of deliberateness in it, which is refreshing.

Unfortunately Anna is not back from her honeymoon yet, so I didn't get to have a lesson :-(. I'd hoped to make it an even 130 lessons with her, but I guess it's not to be. I did enjoy the company of all the fun coffee clubbers one more time. They are a fun bunch! I hope my new rink(s) in Portland will make me feel as welcome as I have always felt here in Tucson. I will miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home