Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Perseverance


Skated for an hour at adult session today. It was a good crowd (about 16 people). Had a good skate, spent some quality time on the LFI3 (they are finally starting to improve), FXOs and BXOs. Did my 10 waltz jumps and 5 Salchows, they are improving slowly but at least they feel very comfortable.

I thought I might have a lesson today but I guess Anna is not back from her trip yet; hopefully we'll get one last lesson in on Wednesday. I got to say goodbye to Jan and Keila and Dana since I won't see them Wed. *sigh* I wrote up a very sappy goodbye letter for Anna to give her when I leave, I got all teary-eyed writing it. Maybe I'll post it here, although I suspect people get tired of reading how great I think my coach is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home