Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Perseverance


Since I was off, I got to the adult session again. Wow, I can't remember the last time I got to skate 3 times in a week... it's really good. Spent some extended time on my Salchow, and my waltz jump. The session was on the back ice again (a balmy 38 degrees this time :-)), and was relatively crowded -- 16-18 people. Besides the usual denizens, we had 3 "good" skaters present -- Keila, a girl I don't know, and another one I've seen occasionally (Jenna?). As usual it's hard to stay focused on my own skating when the higher level skaters are around -- I am so tempted to just watch them. Keila's spins are so amazing, and Jenna's landing position is strong and controlled... good inspirations.

Merry Christmas to everyone! May Santa bring you a new pair of boots and a freestyle pass! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home