Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Brrrr!


I skated the adult session again today. We were on the back ice and it was a frosty 35 degrees!! I got about an hour's worth of skating in.

Worked on the Salchow a bit, some spins (yech), stroking, crossovers, 3s, the waltz jump. There were a lot of people there, including some I'd not seen in a while. It was really nice to see Dana and Keila there. I'd forgotten what a great spinner Keila is. As I was leaving I got to see some of my younger skating buddies who were arriving for the public session -- it was great to see Rebecca, the Apodacas, and young Tate visiting from the Northwest. He's grown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home