Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Perseverance


I managed about an hour's worth of skating at the adult session. There was a fairly good crowd today. I did my 10 waltz jumps and 5 Salchows, and also tried something new: doing two waltz jumps back-to-back. This went reasonably okay although the 2nd, unsurprisingly, wasn't very controlled. Still it went better than I thought. I'm getting much less scratching on the BO prep edge for the waltz jump -- I'm getting better at sitting on the edge more. Yay!

Did a couple of small spins, some stroking and crossovers and some 3s. I worked on my FI3s, especially the problematic LFI3. It's slowly getting better but it's still pretty stinky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home