Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday Zoo


Today was another installment of the Saturday Zoo, a.k.a. the afternoon public session. I got there a bit late, about 2 hours of skating today. Of course I had a good time hanging out with the homeys and socializing. I also put some serious time into the waltz-8, 3s, and the forward t-stop; and a smattering of time on spins. I also did 6 or 7 waltz jumps. I'm just not particularly enthused about them, but at least I attempt them and I don't generally fall. I'm not scared of them. I'd probably be more enthused about them if they were better -- the usual catch-22. I'm thinking I'll ask Anna to work on these next week along with the darned alt-3s.

Today is also my 2-year Skativersary. I'll blog some thoughts on that later when I have more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home