Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Perseverance


I attended the adult session today, but I was running late so I only got about an hour's worth of skating in. I worked on my power-3s; they are improving a bit. I also worked some spins, some Russian stroking (just forwards), some 3s, edges (of course), and a couple of spirals. Nothing exciting but just keeping my hand in.

I saw Dana prepping for the pre-pre moves test. It looks like she has some of the same issues with the Waltz-8 that I do (although her 3s are smoother than mine). It's kind of nice to know. She's been skating about 6 months longer than me (she's 18 or 19) and has a number of jumps and nice spins. She said she's still concerned about her edges though. The test is 2 weeks from Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home