Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday Night Madness


I attended the Wed. night public session. It used to start at 7 but it's now been moved back to 7:10 in order to accommodate the synchro class -- they've actually given the synchro class the whole ice sheet for 30 minutes, which is waay cool. I wish I were able to be in a class like that; maybe someday when I'm a better skater.

Tonight's session was crazy -- about a zillion kids from some school in Mexico apparently, falling all over but (of course) having a great time. Still, I had a good time and many of my favorite compadres were there. I spent some time working on that forward T-stop. Allison suggested that I practice it into the boards -- duh! Why didn't I think of that. Anyway, I spent some time on it and made some progress. It's very fun, I'll have to work it some more. Also some time on crossovers and 3s, tried one or two spirals but it's scary with it so busy and the ice so bad. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home