Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Perseverance


Since I didn't have a lesson this morning and got to sleep in a bit (yea!), I went to the adult session at lunchtime. Ice was nice, and very uncrowded (9 of us). Worked a bit on everything. In particular, my new resolution is to do at least 5 waltz jumps every time I skate. I also dutifully did some spirals. Beyond that I worked crossovers, Russian stroking (forward and a little back), 5-step Mohawk, power-3s, a couple of spins, and edges. And of course 3s. I spent special quality time on the RFO3 and the LFI3 since they are weak. All in all it was good and I was relatively happy with my skating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home