Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Too Much Of A Good Thing?


I skated the evening public session tonight. I'm not sure it was a good idea; I felt very aimless and unfocused. I'd had such a nice skate at lunchtime, perhaps I should have left it at that.

I worked some more on the edge drills, plus regular edges, a couple of spins, and some crossovers and chassés. I also did a couple of waltz jump stepovers, and some bunnyhops. I managed a nice fall on a bunnyhop when I managed to catch my left toepick. Oh well, I had not fallen in a week or so.

I got to see Veronica H. run through her program -- it's coming along nicely (she's using music from Harry Potter). It's going to be a good program. I also had a nice time talking with José and Allison and her student/roomie Marta. So more socialization and not a lot of work. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home