Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Edges, Edges


I skated the adult session today. I spent most of the session working on the edgework that Anna had given me on Monday. The BO edges are a bit challenging but improved a lot just in the time I worked on them. This exercise is good because it's making me sit back on my blade more on these, which is a problem I was having when working them down the line. I also worked a little on crossovers and even a few spirals, which I'd not done in quite some time. I think they were a little improved, but it might be just wishful thinking. I did also work on the chassé a little. I really don't like working them, I don't know why. They are not that difficult, I just am not that interested. Hopefully if I work them more I'll like them better.

In other news, due to a schedule conflict next week we moved my Monday 2/7 lesson to tomorrow since I am taking the afternoon off. Anna wrote, "Three lessons in one week!!!...and I am going to keep working your tail off." I will have to point out that my tail came off in the first couple of lessons :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home