Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Saturday Zoo


As usual I skated the Saturday public session, and as usual it was quite crowded and the ice was dreadful. I don't know what I was thinking in yesterday's entry -- there was no way I was going to try working on a backspin on ice that rough! Duh!

Anyway, I did work a lot on the Mohawk combo. My LFI Mohawk had kind of deteriorated over the last few weeks but now it seems to be back where it was, so that's good. Not much else to report. The excitement of the session was at the end when I was leaving and I misplaced my wallet. Fortunately Tate Racine found it for me (it had fallen out of my skate bag on the floor in the restaurant, under the table). Phew! What a relief. Thanks to Tate for finding and returning it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home