Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sunday Zoo


Since I had an afternoon football game to attend yesterday, I didn't skate the Saturday public session as I usually do -- didn't get to see "my girls" either :-(. I managed to get to the rink this afternoon for about an hour in between church and a meeting.

Not a lot to report, worked mostly on back edges. The BO are coming along a little better. The BI! Sheesh. I'm going to have to work with Anna more on the push-off to see how to correct this, it's just bad, bad, bad. I also spent some time on crossovers and worked the LFI-RBI Mohawk combo just to keep it in. That RBI Mo is still a bit scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home