Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Perseverance


I skated at coffee club today for about 75 minutes.  I worked on a bit of everything -- turns, forward crossovers, spins.  I spent a good amount of time on my RFI3 (didn't work the LFI3, bad Gordon!) and saw a little bit of improvement.  At a minimum I'm not scared to try these anymore (unlike the LFI3) so with a lot more perseverance I should see some improvement, I expect.

One of the other skaters complimented me on my improved 2-foot spin; she said she counted 5 revolutions!  That must definitely have been one of the better ones...

I probably won't get to skate tomorrow as I am going up to Phoenix; I'm going to catch the Saturday afternoon portion of the Cactus Classic 2004 since I know some folks competing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home