Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday Zoo


I managed to get my butt out of bed early enough to get to yoga class this morning, the first time I'd been since the end of March. It was good to be back. Fortunately the instructor was not the usual one, and though I don't like him as much as the regular instructor he skipped many of the things that would have been hardest on my wrist, so I was able to keep up fairly well.

After yoga I went to the public session and skated 'til about 3:30 with a break for lunch. The ice was not that great and for the last half of that time it was pretty crowded, but nevertheless I worked a fair amount on turns, spins, and the dreaded forward crossovers. It was a good session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home