Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Saturday Zoo


I made an appearance at the public session today, skating for about 2 hours. As usual it was quite crowded. I got some good work on forward crossovers in, almost all CCW though. I also worked a good bit on spins and 3-turns, except I didn't do any LFI3s (chicken that I am). I did work Mohawks a bit too. Considering the surroundings it was a good workout.

I was distressed to see an announcement posted that they have cancelled the Sunday morning freestyle sessions, and they are down to two Saturday morning freestyles. This is going to impact me since that's 1-2 hours of quality ice time that I won't have access to. I'm distressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home