Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Join The Club


I skated at coffee club today and got a good workout in, 70 minutes of skating.  I spent most of my time on turns, back edges, and spins.  No particular breakthroughs; I was not able to replicate my spin success of yesterday although I did have some good ones.  Anna had told me I needed to have more tension/strength in my arms when I brought them in on the spin so I was working on fixing that.  My back edges continue to improve slowly.
 
I turned in my membership application and fee today to join the Tucson Figure Skating Club.  I needed to do this sometime before I test but I figured there's no real reason not to go ahead and join up now even though I won't be testing until spring.  It's nice to have that taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home