Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 10, 2023

Moves

 My lesson with Holly on the adult FS at CCIC.  Nice ice and just 2 skaters!  I have been off the ice for a while for life reasons.... and no lesson next week due to hockey.  Urph.

Today's lesson:

  • perimeter XOs -- not my best, but for being off the ice a while, not that bad.  Pattern on the FXOs was pretty good, and nice power on the BXOs.  
  • circle-8 -- first try was a little short and wobbly, so we did it again and it was much better. Yay.
  • power-3s -- most of the lesson on these.They did improve.  If I were actually skating a reasonable amount they would probably be okay. Urph.

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home