Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Perseverance

 Since it's spring break, I skated the Chandler Ice Cafe for freestyle practice.  Nice ice, about 10 skaters.

I ran through some of the Bronze moves, including perimeter crossovers, 5-step mohawk, and BXOs to BO edges.  I also did a great circle-8! Whee!  

After that I spent some time on LFO3s.  While these were not great, at least they happened.  For most of them I went on with the back lobe of the power 3s and I have to say the step forward is actually improved.  Go me!

I finished up with some spins and an okay waltz jump, and a little time practice FXOs.

It was a good skate, and nice to see folks that I had not seen since January or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home