Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, March 07, 2022

BI8s Again

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler 1:15 FS, as usual.  Great ice and 4 skaters.  I scribed circles and warmed up F edges.

Today's lesson:

  • B edges -- still the LBO lobe is large. Ugh.  BI edges were really nice though.
  • BI8 -- still more time on these.  My initial push wasn't quite as good as last week, so we worked on it.   I really need to bend into this move and not wide-step.  I am doing a better job of getting an initial BI edge though.  While there's still a short BO portion it's much smaller than it used to be, so that's good.  I really do NOT want to look into the circle on the LBI.  Ugh.  Still, it's getting better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home