Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Perseverance


I managed to get to Chandler coffee club to skate for about 40 minutes today... since this was "bonus time" I brought my freestyle skates.  I worked almost exclusively on program components/elements.  I think I'm getting the hang of the traveling FI3s JJ wants me to do... but OMG the combination of waltz-sal-3s leaves me a little dizzy, so to go into a spin from there... eeep!  Did some good spins, and some not-so-good.  The circular footwork seems too slow right now.  Speed into the half flip is not freaking me out quite as much, so that's good.

I met with the costumer on Saturday to discuss my costume.  She had some great ideas.  I go back for a fitting next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home