Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Perseverance

I skated coffee club at Chandler for patch time as per the new practice plan.  I only got 45 minutes in due to a work meeting prior.  There were 3 folks up from Tucson that I knew that I had not seen in a lonnnnng time!  It was pretty cool to see them again.

It was a very frustrating skate.  On the positive side I spent time on FO3s and I'm doing much better at holding the entry and exit edge.  My FI8 is also looking relatively good.  I'm very frustrated though as my LFO in particularly is quite stinky, it takes me forever to get a good edge, my push stinks, and my circles are huuuuuuge.  Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home