Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Power-3s


Today's lesson was on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert... we've agreed this is our usual time slot. It was a bit more crowded than in the past since school is out, but quite do-able.

Today's lesson:
  • Power-3s -- I suggested we work on these since I'd not had a chance to skate since last week and we've been hitting freestyle pretty hard. So we spent the whole lesson on these and there's a lot to do! We worked a lot on my nemesis, controlling the placement of my 3s. We made some good progress on this! We also worked on starting the R side of the pattern which I have tended to avoid (bad skater!). Still much to do on these and they are very slow... but some definite improvement.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home