Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Figures Lesson #8


Today was the start of the new semester for Figures. There were 6 of us, Kelli was teaching. I worked on FO8, FI8 and waltz-8. I did my own circles (no scribe for me!) and I have to say I've gotten fairly good at doing my own (at least, fairly good for where I'm at). My FO8 and FI8 are coming along nicely, but my biggest problem is consistency. Still, since I'd not skated since Tuesday (I was sick this week and had to cancel my lessons with Sonya and Kelli) I was happy. Waltz-8 is coming along, my 3s are improved and placement is now acceptable to me, biggest area to work on is the step forward and keeping the circle a circle and not making it an egg :-).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home