Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Perseverance


I skated the 5:15 FS this evening (usually it's 6 p.m. but I got off work early). Had a pretty good skate, ran through most of my APB Moves test except 3-turn pattern. Waltz-8 is looking better but I still want to work on it with Leone this week (and 3-turn pattern). There were only 6 skaters and one coach, so good conditions.

Spent some quality time on spins and toe loop. I'm starting to finally get the hang of what to do with my arms on the toe loop (yay!) although I'm not consistent yet; but it's still a toe-waltz. I'll keep working on it. Spins -- bleah. Didn't get any good ones. Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home