Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Club Ice


As a non-home-club member of the Sherwood FSC I have the privilege of skating on SFSC's Friday night club ice for $10/session. I'd never taken advantage of the opportunity but I did tonight.

I had a pretty good skate. The ice was a little bumpy from hockey beforehand (though there was a Z-break right before). Not too crowded (10 skaters and 3 coaches). I worked a lot on XOs, 3-turn pattern, back mohawks, and some good time on jumps and spins.

I'm going to try to skate this session more often. Even though it's a little pricy, the chance to skate when I'm actually awake is a good one and it's nice to see folks, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home