Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Coffee Club


I had the morning off, so I stretched that a little to skate at coffee club. I had a nice skate, worked on pretty much the same stuff as yesterday but felt a bit more relaxed and at ease. My CW FXOs are slowly improving. I really want to work on my toe loop with Sonya on Monday.

I saw Kelli after the session, and she mentioned that she's going to teach a figures class starting in Feb.; it will be Saturdays at 11. I'm pondering this.... more ice time on this would be nice but it might be a bit much schedule-wise. On the other hand maybe I'd switch from Sunday afternoons to Saturday afternoons since I'd already be there. Something to ponder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home