Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Edges, Still


Today's figures lesson...
  • FO edges -- we worked on these for a long time. Still working mostly posture issues and push-off. Kelli wants me to start with my feet totally together... eeep! I feel like I'm going to fall over! We worked a lot on standing more upright.
  • FI edges -- these are a lot better than FO. Same issues though.
  • BO edges -- just a little time on these at the end. They are pretty stinky.
I'm pretty frustrated with figures right now. I'm spending so much time just doing very basic stuff! It's frustrating and makes me feel dorky. I don't know why it's so hard for me. I'd be tempted to give up on them but I really think I need to fix this stuff in general for my skating overall.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home