Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Perseverance


I skated the 6 p.m. FS as usual. Not too crowded tonight. I worked on a bunch of stuff... waltz-8, FO3s in isolation, FXOs, some BXOs... a lot of time on BO and BI mohawks (stepping forward). Eeeep! These are kinda scary. I am tending to drag my toepick on the BO which makes me think I'm not-so-subconsciously slowing myself down. The BI ones are a little better (scary), but I'm not stepping very straight at this point. Bleah!

Finished up with some spins. Sometimes it seems like a minute takes forever, y'know? It was 6:44 (session ends at 6:45) and I was doing spins and I swear I'd done 3 and when I looked up after each it was still 6:44! So I did a 4th and then it really was 6:45. Not much progress on spins though :-(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home