Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Field Trip #2


I skated the a.m. public session at Valley today with Amy. I wanted to drag her over there because she's testing there in 2 weeks and I figured she could use the encouragement and company. As it happened Lauren was also there so it was a fun skate. There was hockey immediately before and
so they did both an ice cut and a run with the edger. I'm glad for the ice maintenance but it cut the session down by a half hour. Oh well!

Other than the time I spent working with Amy I worked on pretty much the same stuff as yesterday. I'm really worried about my BXOs; I don't feel like I have any kind of clear path to fixing them. I'm sure we'll talk about it in my lesson tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home