Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Perseverance


I skated the 6 p.m. FS as usual, and as usual it was fairly crowded. I'm pretty much used to it by now, it doesn't faze me much although I definitely am somewhat inhibited in what I choose to work on.

I mostly puttered around with my FXOs and BXOs. I was pleased to see that I definitely (cross fingers, knock wood) seem to have turned some kind of corner on my FXOs since I was able to get a good underpush on my bad side FXOs the very first time I tried one! Yea! BXOs... bleah. Still trying to de-scrape them and not having much luck. Grr.

Only a short lesson from Sonya this week due to a conflict she has -- we will get 15 minutes only. Kelli's Dad passed away last week (sigh) and so she is not teaching this week, as the funeral is Thursday. It's so sad! So next week we'll all be back in the saddle, I expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home