Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Perseverance


I skated the last hour of the morning public session at Shiny Rink. It wasn't crowded at all, and skate buddy Amy was there with her scribe! I helped her lay out some circles.

I had a bit of an Eeyore skate, but I did work on FXOs and BXOs and some waltz-8 and 3-turn pattern as well. Once I'm done with this test I don't think I'm going to want to look at Moves for a while!

It looks like there will be a Figures test 6/15, a couple of skaters are taking the Preliminary test. I'm really looking forward to watching although it will probably be at crack of dawn! Still it will be good to see what the test environment is for this and how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home