Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lesson Wave-Off


So... I got up this morning and went to the rink for the 8:15 FS. I talked with Sonya when I got there and we agreed that I'd see how my leg felt during warmup and take it from there.

Well, I'm just not up to it yet, apparently. I just feel like I can't trust my leg/ankle, and even just stroking or XOs is problematic... so I told Sonya we'd have to wait a while and she agreed -- she doesn't want me to hurt it worse. So I'm going to take some more time off the ice and give this thing a chance, and see how it goes.

I'm very frustrated. I know it's the right thing to do, but with all the crap going on in my life it would really help to be able to skate, and I can't even do that. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home