Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Vacation Update


I've been having a pretty good vacation. Saturday 4/21 I was at Fiesta Skate most of the day. There were a bunch of last-minute schedule changes so Novice Ladies wound up having their final round at 8:30 in the morning! Bizarre. Anyway, it was great to watch Katlynn McNab turn in a very convincing long program -- she won with a very commanding lead!

It was really nice to catch up with Tracy, Keila, Bri, Gail, Laurie, and of course the McNabs.

I'm down in Tucson now, and went to see the now-closed rink. Very sad :-(. I came across this article about the rink's closing that goes into a bit more detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home