Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pain


I skated for the first part of the public session at Valley tonight, just 45 minutes or so was all my feet could take. It is getting better but I suspect it is still going to take a while.

I'm having a hard time adjusting to these boots. I'm definitely thinking that my blades were seriously misaligned on my old boots, and now that they are correct... it's weird. I seem to get a lot more power out of each push, which is very disconcerting. I'm suspecting some things will be rather easier, which is nice. In the meantime though I feel very off. I guess I just need to keep skating and I'll get the feel of it, but it's hard. *bleah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home