Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pinky-Swear!


I skated the Sunday Zoo as usual, and it was indeed zoo-like. I spent some quality time working on FXOs and 3s, including the LFI3 (not much real progress there, though).

During the Z-break I was complaining that I really need to get to more freestyles rather than the public sessions, and Mary said the same. She said it would be easier to get to those early a.m. freestyles with some support and accountability; so we formed a pact. We're going to start attending the 6 a.m. FS on Wednesdays (at least, we'll try it out this week). We pinky-swore on it :-). I know, it sounds a little silly but I think it might really help me start getting more quality practice time, so whatever works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home