Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sunday Night Skate


Valley has a special late-night session all this week (it's spring break here) so I went tonight. I hadn't skated in over a week, and it showed. I skated for about 1.5 hours.

The session was pretty dead, especially the last half hour when I had it to myself, so I took advantage and worked on stuff I don't often get to work -- back XOs, back edges, perimeter stroking CW. All in all it was a good skate. I did my 10 waltz jumps (actually, I did more) and 5 Salchows. The waltz jump is getting much more relaxed and free. I did 3 in a row at one point!

All in all a good solid skate. I was pretty whupped by the end, though, and I worked up a pretty good sweat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home