Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Perseverance


I attended the public session today at Valley. It's annoying that I've not gotten to skate all week but it couldn't be helped.

The session wasn't too crowded to start with but it filled up as time went on. I got to meet Lucy, one of the coaches at Valley; I've scheduled a trial lesson with her for Friday morning.

I worked a lot on 3s and crossovers. My FI3s are getting to be a bit more... lyrical? Lilting? They aren't any more controlled but they are feeling better at least. I'm still trying to get the darn alt-3 pattern; I'm getting closer but still a ways to go. Just one fall today, coming out of an LFI3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home