Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Saturday Zoo


I attended the Saturday public session, although I got there rather late so only about 1.5 hours of skating. I spent a chunk of time working out my freestyle session pass with the office -- it's a new system so there's confusion all around. Finally got it figured out and I should be all set for my freestyle session bright and early Monday morning.

I spent some time on 3s and crossovers and a few spins. Nothing horribly exciting, but it was a fun session with many of the "usual suspects" to talk with etc. I did spend a little time working on the new footwork that Anna showed me on Friday, but it's still pretty rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home