Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, March 21, 2005

3-Turns To The Max


I skated the adult session today, and spent probably 75% of my time working on 3-turns. I was a good boy and spent a lot of time on my weaker turns, i.e. the LFI3 and RFO3. Definitely some small progress. I also spent time on Mohawks and crossovers.

I didn't wear my wrist brace for the first 10 or 15 minutes, which was nice; but then paranoia or common sense returned and I went and put it on. I really don't like wearing such things as I think they encourage me to "skate scared" -- but I have to balance that with practicality. Still, the wrist continues to improve; the main issue now is it's hard to bear weight on it with an open palm.

Lesson tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home