Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

On The Injured List (Me)


I was skating at the public session today. I'd been there about an hour when I had a nasty fall; I don't remember if I was doing a Mohawk or back crossovers or what but there was a small girl lying on the ice and I wound up falling backwards over her. I'm mostly okay but I have what seems to be a nasty sprain to my left wrist. Grr. Elaine (Allison's mom, who is a nurse) was kind enough to look at it for me and she doesn't think it's broken. I don't either since it doesn't hurt nearly enough and there's no apparent break. So it's ice and ibuprofen for me. Bleah! How I managed to not whack my head I don't know but I'm grateful. I seemed to land mostly on the back of my shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home