Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Perseverance, Part II


As has been my custom of late, I attended the Wednesday evening public session. I was rather late in arriving, however, due to a 6 p.m. meeting.

I worked on a bunch of stuff. I worked on my spins a bit; they were better than they have been, but still a far cry from what they were before they started weirding out on me. I also worked my crossovers and Mohawks and all the usual stuff. I also spent some time socializing since many of my favorite skaters were there :-).

At one point I was working on my waltz jump at the boards, and of course Jenny-from-the-Rink comes over and says, "Enough! No more boards! Let's see you get out there and do one!".... so I did. And... it wasn't too bad. Same issues, not enough spring off the toe. I was just surprised I did one, so thanks J! I needed that. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home